Coming together to provide consumers with quality milk
Our Family Farms is a marketing coop of local dairy farmers working together to offer consumers high quality milk, while also preserving a traditional way of life.
The Pioneer Valley Milk Marketing Cooperative (dba. Our Family Farms) was founded in the spring of 1997 with the hope of keeping family farms operating for hundreds of years more.
The members are small, family run farms milking Hosteins, Jerseys, Brown Swiss, Milking Shorthorns, Ayrshires, and Normandies. Most importantly the farmers are committed to always providing the very best tasting milk that is ALWAYS rBST * Free.
All of our farmers graze their cows on pasture each spring, summer and fall, which keeps our land open and preserved.
Meet the farmers:
- Sunbrite Farm - Dave and Debbie Duprey, Bernardston, MA
- Bree-Z-Knoll Farm - Warren, Randy and Angie Facey, Leyden, MA
- Hemenway Hill Farm - Alan and Terry Everett, Williamsburg, MA
- Chase Hill Farm - Mark and Jeannette Fellows, Warwick, MA
- Mapledge Farm - Peter and Faith Williams, Shelburne, MA
- Just-A-Dream Farm - Keith and Colleen Lilly, Gill, MA
- Gould Maple Farm - Larry and Karen Gould, Shelburne, MA
- The Farm School - Orange, MA
*FDA states: No significant difference in milk from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone (rBST).